Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tea, coffee, or me?

A pretty awkward moment at work - nonetheless it was pretty funny. Stuff like this keeps happening to me. There was this lady and gentleman who came to the office today, and because no one was in the office, I greeted them. I asked them if they would like to have anything - tea/coffe?
So, this is how the conversation went. (Note: I don't know who these people are)

Abhishek: Would you like to have tea/coffee/water?
Gentleman in white: Yeah, I would like to have black tea.
Abhishek: Okay, and ma'm what would you like to have?
Lady: This reminds me of something i have read,"tea, coffee or me?"
*Awkward silence*
Abhishek: Well, I am not available but I can arrange tea/coffe for you.
Lady: Starts laughing.. ohh haha.. i think i am gong to have tea.
Abhishek: Leaves *awkward*

Funny, Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment