Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crowdfunding for B-School education

In the latest news at Techcrunch, Trampoline Systems closes a round in fortnight using Crowdfunding (Techcrunch link). Well, the fate of the website or a software system is debatable, but my fate isn't. Comparatively I am a less risky asset because I know I will be successful, but the returns in the former case is much higher.

We all have read about people selling themselves on ebay - some girl was selling her virginity off and it made news across the www. Well, I am not selling my virginity - what I am selling is a stake of my future income.

So, what do I need to do to make this project successful? Crowdfunding to support education - perhaps the wealthy entrepreneurs can invest into the future of the young brain and ripe rewards by being the part of their future. Yes, I am on mission to sell myself in order to raise money right now. College education is expensive and I rather not take loans at 15%.

No comments:

Post a Comment